Inland Container Terminal (ICT)
DPW Kigali offers Rwanda’s first integrated “Inland Container Terminal”.
We have the capacity to handle over 50,000 TEU containers annually and have the capacity to transport empty and full containers and cargo of every size, shape and description around East Africa.
- Full container staging and storage (including out-of-gauge containers)
- Transport by road (short and long haul)
- Full container weighing facility (VGM) – Method 1
- Government detentions
- Reefer services
- Reefers (refrigerated containers) are required when transporting cargo that is temperature sensitive.
Our Reefer services include:
- Handling, storage and staging on plug points
- Daily monitoring of reefer containers
DP World Kigali is a common user facility with public authority status equipped with fixed installations and offering services for handling, temporary storage of import/export laden/empty containers carried under customs control. The dry port can directly receive the containers from any origin and also export goods to any destination.